Do you have a penalty?
- Natural Traffic drop overnight?
- Receive an Unnatural Link Warning from Google?
- Did you lose rankings from Penguin update?
- Did an SEO company build spammy unnatural links to your site?
- Google Penalty?
We can help.
As Google has developed stricter webmaster guidelines for acceptable practice, we're seeing countless websites suffering from lost rankings for a variety of reasons. Sometimes an SEO company has built spammy links to a site, and rankings improved temporarily, but are now dropping off drastically. Even SEO practices such as article directories that were acceptable and effective 2 years ago are actually damaging today. The rules are changing. You may be in jeopardy of receiving a penalty and not even know it.
Or worse, your rankings dropped and you have not been able to recover them.
And most site owners have no idea where to even start. Just learning about the intricacies of Google's guidelines is a daunting task. Then the enormous task of identifying the links pointing to your site, and evaluating them understand what went wrong takes experience, advanced tools, and a fine toothed comb.
We have helped dozens of websites clean up their link profiles and rise back up in Google's graces.
Backlink analysis with recommendations for correcting the problem and getting your traffic and rankings back. We will research and analyze all of the aspects of your site and your link history to determine why you lost your rankings, and what it will take to clean it up. Your site may have:
- suffered an algorithmic penalty or lost traffic through Google's Penguin updates
- suffered over optimization penalty or algorithmic loss
- received a manual penalty from Google for certain pages, keywords, or the whole site
- lost link value from devaluation of thin websites through Panda updates
- unnatural patterns of link building that search engines are detecting
- victim of Negative SEO by a competitor
- spammy links from networks or blacklists
The first step to recovery is identifying the problem, and our initial report will:
- Evaluate the website, ranking history, and traffic history, and SEO history
- Analyze backlinks in depth using various advanced tools
- Identify the problem(s)
- Provide spreadsheets specifying links that should be removed
- Describe in detailed steps what needs to be done to protect or recover your site from penalties and bad rankings.
Link Removal Service
Actually removing the links is extremely tedious and time consuming. We have developed scalable methods and including our own tools to evaluate and sort links, and work through the entire process of contacting site owners for link removal. We will obtain contact information, contact site owners repeatedly and track the entire link removal process in detail. We will prepare a disavow file for links that we cannot get removed. and provide to you a spreadsheet detailing the status. Our pricing for this will depend on the volume of domains and can be determined after the initial analysis.
Reconsideration Request Process
If Google has issued a manual penalty to your site, you will have to submit possibly several reconsideration requests to Google before the penalty is removed. Google has particular guidelines, actions, and documentation that they are looking for before they will allow you back in. We have submitted dozens of reconsideration requests for clients, and we know the best way to present yourself to increase the chances that Google will lift the penalty. Our service includes as many reconsideration requests as are necessary for the penalty to be lifted. Pricing for link removal and reconsideration request submission varies depending on the volume of links, as well as the extent and nature of the problem. Most common range is $2000-6000.
After recovery, we are here for you. We're internet marketing experts, who have noticed a huge need for a recovery service to help after a Google Penalty or Negative SEO. But our core service is still website development, internet marketing, and on site optimization. We'll stick with you to build up a positive link profile naturally through acceptable effective marketing practices such as content marketing, social media marketing, and old fashioned PR.