Web Moves is pleased to announce an alliance with the American Society of Pharmacovigilance
Web Moves is excited to begin collaborating with the American Society of Pharmacovigilance. ASP is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit biomedical and healthcare network with membership open to all healthcare professionals nationwide. Its primary mission is to rapidly and dramatically reduce the high rate of suffering and mortality due to adverse drug events in the US. ASP represents the unity of different areas of expertise coming together to have a bigger impact on addressing the fourth leading cause of death in the US.
We look forward to helping them meet all their objectives:
- To advance national initiatives to discover knowledge that will benefit the public through the growth and development of precision medicine practices
- To author and publish scientific research, promulgate awareness and promote education surrounding the prevention of adverse drug events
- To support national initiatives in the prevention of adverse drug events, as outlined in the national action plan for adverse drug event prevention by the US Department of Health and Human services
- To encourage efforts to track, measure, monitor and prevent adverse drug events and promote medication safety
- To charter the development and implementation of personalized medicine practices that benefit the public health of the citizens of the United States of America.
adsense5 Advertising3 apple2 backlinks3 baidu4 bing10 bing image search2 direct ad sales3 DuckDuckGo2 ethics2 facebook8 facebook marketing2 Firefox2 Google47 google adwords2 google analytics3 Google Chrome3 google mobile2 google news2 google news inclusion2 google webmaster tools2 Guest Post5 images2 image search2 Internet Explorer2 internet marketing4 Link Building6 linkbuilding5 local search engines5 microsoft4 online marketing2 php2 search engine competition3 search engines10 seo13 serps2 social media7 Social Media Marketing2 social networks3 spam3 spam filtering3 strategy6 twitter10 web analytics3 web browser2 web development3 wordpress3 writing2 Yahoo!6 Yandex3